Home Forums General Support XMagazine Pro Theme won’t activate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Angela Moseley
    Participant

Hello,

I bought the XMagazine Pro theme for my website and I get a constant cURL timeout error whenever I try to activate the theme. I’ve been chatting with tech support with my host. However, they said they need to know what exactly limits need to be lifted to get the theme to work. In their words:

For further investigation, please contact the theme vendor and inquire about the PHP limits, or settings that are needed for the activation of the theme, so that we can further check on it. There are certain PHP limits that cannot be changed or modified on a shared server, which is why we need to confirm the exact requirements of the theme.

In short, what PHP limits or settings does my host need to change so I can use the theme I paid for?

Thanks!

Angela Moseley
    Participant

I tried activating my theme one more time and it worked. I don’t know if my host made any changes on their end without telling me, or if something was changed on your end. Either way, my theme activated and I’m happy. Consider this post closed.

I apologize for the double post, I was not able to edit my original post.

Aiden Jeffries
    Participant

Hello,

I bought the XMagazine Pro theme for my website and I get a constant cURL timeout error whenever I try to activate the theme. I’ve been chatting with tech support with my host. However, they said they need to know what exactly limits need to be lifted to get the theme to work. In their words:

For further investigation, please contact the theme vendor and inquire about the PHP limits, or settings that are needed for the activation of the theme, so that we can further check on it. There are certain PHP limits that cannot be changed or modified on a shared server, which is why we need to confirm the exact requirements of the theme.

In short, what PHP limits or settings does my host need to change so I can use the theme I paid for?

Thanks!

I can’t activate the topic either. I write to tech support, but the problem is not solved for 3 days. What helped you to solve the problem? Help me get the theme up and running.

Aiden Jeffries
    Participant

I tried activating my theme one more time and it worked. I don’t know if my host made any changes on their end without telling me, or if something was changed on your end. Either way, my theme activated and I’m happy. Consider this post closed.

I apologize for the double post, I was not able to edit my original post.

I’ve activated the topic several times now. It shows me a technical error.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.