Home Forums General Support News Box Pro -Card-img-top-wp-post-image

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    elaine janes
    Participant

Hi, Is there a way that the card-img-top.wp-post-image spot be made smaller in the News box Pro Theme.
    It just seems awful large for the Page in Lay out In “style” #3. I like the lay out just not the size of the picture.

Theme space
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Thank you for your question.
    You can change the image size by CSS.
    Please go customize then go additional CSS and now use custom CSS for image height.
    If you can’t then please give me your site link then I will send you the css code.

elaine janes
    Participant

Thank you it works

elaine janes
    Participant

Hi, I tried to adjust the image size as you suggested however it changes every image on the entire site. I just want the image
    smaller on the home page for the “videos”, “headline area” & “reviews area”. The code I thought would work changes the size on the entire site.
    I don’t want that.. this is the site and for me the images are too large in the area I mentioned. https://dailyhuff.com/

Theme space
    Keymaster

You need to use a specific class for this.

elaine janes
    Participant

and that class word be…?????. you said previously you would give me the code. See the early comment.

this is what you said: …> If you can’t then please give me your site link then I will send you the css code.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.