Home Forums General Support Images not centering (vertically)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    craigk
    Participant

When the gallery image pops up part of it goes under the top navigation. In other words it does not “center” on the screen. How can I get it to display in the center of the screen (regardless the screen it is on)?

craigk
    Participant

I just spent an hour waiting on the “We reply immediately” chat with no response.

Just in case it gets lost once I close the chat app, here is the totality of the messages I left:

FIRST MESSAGE:

Your support widow closed on me without response.

Image is not centering. (attached jpg = image_not_centering.JPG)

NEXT MESSAGE:

So I will try this again: When the gallery image pops up part of it goes under the top navigation. In other words it does not “center” on the screen. How can I get it to display in the center of the screen (regardless the screen it is on)?

NEXT MESSAGE:

The message above says someone will reply “immediately” so does that mean someone will reply immediately?If I can’t get help on this “immediately” I will have to ask for a refund and find a different plugin for my websites since this issue makes this plugin unusable. Thanks for your consideration on this.

NEXT MESSAGE:

So far I’ve waited over 30 minutes.

NEXT MESSAGE:

45 minutes

NEXT MESSAGE:

1 hr. Okay. I am assuming immediately doesn’t mean immediately. With that said, I will start looking for another gallery plugin and will be requesting a refund (which is too bad since I like the plugin).

Theme space
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Sorry for your inconvenience.
    We are trying to reply as soon as possible But may not always give the support as a minute or hour. Our mid-night support takes a while.
    We have fixed your issues, please update Gallery Box latest version then the problem will be solved.
    Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.