Home Forums General Support How to change "Continue reading"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

I am trying to implement a site for a little French non-profit oragnization. As users will be French (and French Speking) I am trying to give them a full French site.
    But there is a point I don’t succeed ro solve the button for article you have to click on to read the full article.
    I tried several solutions found on the web with no success (mainly by using child themes). Does someone could help me to change this text via the child theme (I must precise that I ma not a great technical guy and I don’t know php and css so I’d need explanations as simple as possible)

Thanks in advance

Regards

Theme space
    Keymaster

Thanks for your question,
    First I need to know that, which theme you are using?
    All of our themes are multi-lingual supported. If you want manual help than give me your site url with by chat icon or contact form,
    Then we will try to fix the issue.
    Thanks again.

Theme space
    Keymaster

You may use free Loco translate WordPress plugin to translate your text.
    This is the plugin link

Loco Translate

Thanks

davincipotes
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for your answer and I apologize for my late react as I had a problem with y password to reconnect on your site.

I cannot give you the URL of the site as it is still on a development platform not reachable on the net.

I am using X-Blog and, for the moment, as workaround, I have just duplicated the X-Blog Lite which is a child theme and directly change the content.php file to replace “Continue reading” by my French sentence “En lire plus…”.

But if you have another solution, you’re welcome.

Best regards

Theme space
    Keymaster

I think it’s enough for free version.
    If you try pro then I can create options for change the text.
    Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.